Question:
Will india win the 2007 cricket world cup?
tutul.maniac
2006-01-30 07:29:38 UTC
Will india win the 2007 cricket world cup?
Ten answers:
mailtobijesh
2006-01-31 04:32:03 UTC
Even if India has potential players to win a World cup, India cannot win 2007 world cup
vmac
2006-02-03 01:40:40 UTC
The West Indian pitches will not help the Indian spin bowlers but will give a lot of assistance to the batsmen. With Tendulkar and Sehwag India are in a good position to blast their way into the semi finals on the great West Indian batting strips. There they will meet teams with equally good batting lineups but who may have better fast bowlers such as Australia or Pakistan.

But in the World Cup finals anything can happen. If Australia are the favourites to win I would put India, Pakistan and England in the second rung.
Gaurav Jain
2006-02-01 08:21:01 UTC
india has the potential to win but there is so much politics involved that it will not win the world cup.
2006-02-02 11:47:51 UTC
I doubt. May be India will meet Australia in Semi Final and bow out
madeinindia
2006-01-31 02:24:55 UTC
Australia will always be number one.
franky