Question:
Will Dravid hit century in his 100th test match?
2006-03-17 04:55:35 UTC
Will Dravid hit century in his 100th test match?
Thirteen answers:
vijaysrivatsan
2006-03-17 05:47:50 UTC
remember, the match is played in mumbai, where there will be no assistance for seamers. And english spinners are not that good. harmison is not available. that means dravid has high chance of scoring 100
2006-03-17 13:18:12 UTC
Y not hes also capable to score 200 in his 100th match or in any other match.. hes the great one of the test cricket.. and my and all cricket lovers wishes with him to score another one in his 100th...
2006-03-17 13:46:59 UTC
He might...but i hope he doesn't cause he is a really slow player ..and this will lead 2 india losing the match !! He is really boring 2 watch most of the times..even in one dayers he is so slow..think wht'll happen in tests !! I admire him a lot but this is his drawback which i jus liked 2 bring 2 light..
gill.batez
2006-03-17 22:26:10 UTC
Yes Definitely.. he will hit a century to celibrate the century of his test matches...
Tushar
2006-03-17 18:08:48 UTC
He will hit Century in Both innings if he got chance.
dharamkapila
2006-03-17 16:19:55 UTC
NO, but he will be able to score a 50
jadoo
2006-03-17 20:14:56 UTC
I wish he score double hundred runs in both innings and i wish tendulkar gets duck in both innings as well.
mailtobijesh
2006-03-17 13:05:28 UTC
Yah surely he can score a hundred, but he has to face balls not less than 250 balls. If he manages that much, he will.
astle6666
2006-03-17 17:24:55 UTC
ya most probably 70/30 chance
khurshidanwar