Question:
who is good in cricket?
navwinsampally
2006-01-26 01:54:19 UTC
pls
tell me
Twelve answers:
2006-01-26 02:19:55 UTC
As a team it is Australia.

As an individual also it is Don Bradman - an Australian.

Among the present day cricketers, my vote is for M.S.Dhoni & V. Shevag
Binit.
2006-01-27 08:53:21 UTC
I don't really know who is good in cricket but I am sure that Indian fans are the best in the World. Its Indians who are running the cricket world. If India stops watching and following cricket.. it will be dead very very soon.. but another fact is - We can't.. its in our blood. WE ADORE CRICKET.
tilda
2006-01-29 09:53:27 UTC
Australia
2006-01-31 20:58:38 UTC
Andy 'the king' Flintoff.

England is sadly not fielding the world's best team at present but, hey, the Ashes reside at Lords, so they aint doing bad!
ABULATAA
2006-01-30 02:38:08 UTC
West Indies, for sure
killer_rulz007